Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wii Fun and Wee Fun






Chris, Caleb and I are sitting at home enjoying an evening with the Sims (Jeff, Kristina, Juliana and Noah). We, the adults, are playing a Wii game "Big Brain Academy". Every three hours of the Sims visit we have to pause for our wee ones and feed them. Juliana and Caleb constantly demand food. Noah is already in bed.

Today Caleb turns 3 weeks old! Lots of things have happened in the last three weeks. Not that I would or could remember all of them. I'm still in a daze. The three hour cycle of eat, poop, sleep is driving my crazy already. We put on a cute outfits on him, stare at him, play with his little arms, tickle his little feet. I know one day he'll be in junior high and I won't even get to hug on him, so I'm getting all my kisses in now.

Here are a few pictures to show the last couple of weeks.

No comments: