Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Big things cooking





I'm sitting in the livingroom with Caleb, Jill & Katy. The dogs think it's too hot to go outside and Caleb is napping on my lap.
I just got back from interviewing at Spring Hill high school for the head volleyball coach job. We have been praying for this to happen for so long and now that it's here I'm overwelmed. This has been one of my biggest goals, to be head coach, for a long time. But now Caleb is here and I don't want to miss a thing. But in all of our praying and late nite talking Chrispy reminded me that both of these things are answers to our prayers and GOD won't give me anything I can't handle. I honestly get all giddy when I think about running my own program.
Here are some of the joys of summer. Aubrey and Lolo came over today for a while, then Chrispy went out to camp Pirtle for the day. Caleb and I are sitting around with the baby dogs... life is good.
Here are some wonderful pictures of Caleb taken by our friend Mark. I think they show off how wonderful our baby truely is. One of my peaks for the day is that Caleb slept 5 1/2 hours last nite!!! And that was wonderful!
Speaking of big things cooking. I'm not going to tonite, McAlisters here we come. The Boy is also cooking up something in his diper... again! And God is always cooking up a new adventure for us. Isn't that exciting?

1 comment:

Rusty and Ann said...

Hey guys! I didn't know yall were blogging (you can find anyone though just by following the links on other friends!), and it is so good to see pictures of the now 3 of you! So many congrats, it has been a long time coming! We are excited for yall and your new adventure as parents. Miss yall, blessings for you three. -Ann for Rusty and Hallie, too