Thursday, August 2, 2007

Good Night Grandmommy!






Well, Caleb has been busy this week with his daddy. Caleb & Chrispy have been all over Longview trying to give me some time to get ready for volleyball. At night we are dead tired and Chris and I keep praying for that first night that he'll really sleep in. Last night he slept from 11:00 to almost 6 am if that's not all night I don't know what is!

Well, with everything we've had going on Caleb hasn't got to go over to Grandmommy Pruitt's house this week and since he won't stop crying I think he wanted to say good night to Grandmommy.

I love you mom! We'll see you tomorrow!

NITE NITE

The first picture is Caleb with daddy last night and the second set is Caleb and I tonight

2 comments:

Jeff and Kristina Sims said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Kristina Sims said...

You guys have a very cute baby boy! We love keeping up with y'all through your blog.

Hope you are all doing great. Let us know how Volleyball is going