Thursday, August 23, 2007

MAMA'S BIRTHDAY






My birthday was great!

August 17th was on a Friday this year. Caleb was 12 weeks old. I had gone from 224 lbs to 180 lbs. I'm back in my clothes!! Well most of them. My birthday also marked the end of breast feeding & pumping. Done!!

A great way to celebrate my birthday is to be at the beach or a volleyball tourney. So I didn't get to go to the beach, but the tournament was fun.

I am the varsity volleyball coach at Spring Hill ISD and I love it. I have 13 girls on my team and I really like them. We have so much fun together. I believe that is what will put us over the top at the end of the season.

I got phone calls from everyone that day. Chris gave me some much needed shorts for coaching. Mom is giving me one un-interrupted nite of sleep. I can't wait! I got a michaels gift card for my next cake class. I got a Beatles CD. All that's good stuff, but being home with Caleb & Chris would have been enough.

I hate that summer is over, where did it go?

One last note, I believe Katy and Jill have gone crazy! They play chase all of the time and bite on each other. Jill still sleeps with Chris and I. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Picture 1: Chris & Mr. Milky Face at the Van tourney
Picture 2: Daddy, Caleb & sissy Jilly asleep in front of the TV
Picture 3: My cheer section at my first Varsity Game, Amy came latter.
Picture4: My team at Shannon's Bead. We had a great time!
Picture 5: Jilly and Katy acting crazy one night.

No comments: