Sunday, August 12, 2007

Momma goes to volleyball




So this was a crazy week! I went back to work from 7:30 till about 4:30 everyday. I am working with some really cool ladies: Holly, Karen and Leigh. We brought lunch and ate together everyday and we were joined by Stacey and Deyton. The volleyball part was great. By Wednesday we cut the teams and had a few dissapointed kids but overall everyone was happy. Thursday was a fun day, you know being the head coach I get to practice with the big girls, fun, fun, fun.

Eventhough I had a blast I did miss my boys. Chrispy was a single dad all week. He and Caleb would find friends and grandma's to go visit. Morgan and Tana came to visit him, He went to visit Mark for lunch, wednesday he came and walked the track I honestly don't know everything they did, but he decided that he didn't want to be a single dad. Mary Ruth and Debbie came over one day with Debbie's new Escalade and Bella. One night we went out to eat with Mark, Debbie & Darwin at Joe's pizza (my favorite restaurant).

Every evening I would get home dead tired and overjoyed to see my boys. The only problem is that Caleb still doesn't sleep through the night so even if he went down by 9:30 he was back up by 3:30. Yikes!

Well, here are some pictures of the week. I sure did enjoy my summer and I miss my time with Chrispy and Caleb.

4 comments:

promoteyourblogforfree said...

nice blog

Rusty and Ann said...

Mmmmm....Joe's
And why didn't you invite me?????

vicky said...

what a pretty, laughing baby. Can he come to my house soon? haha. love, mom

Jeff and Kristina Sims said...

Ahhhh.......Joe's. (staring off into space reminiscently) Are you just trying to torture people?!